MOU Background Logistics
If a department working with a high school or district wants to offer dual enrollment, contact Brandi Gonzales for follow up with the district. Brandi will request the following from the school or district:
- Name and address of high school or district
- High school or district contact
- Chosen payment structure option
- Name of signatory authority for MOU
- An outline of each course per term the high school or district will offer
- The name of the Course Observer for each course the high school or district offers
Note: The Course Observer will be added to CSU’s HR System so they can assist students in the Canvas shell but WILL NOT have access to grades (per FERPA).
MOU Contract Logistics
For all MOU contract logistics and execution, the CSU Online Dual Enrollment Relationship Manager will:
1. Create a Dual Enrollment Cooperative Agreement (MOU) that outlines the specifications:
- Course Fees
- Course observers
2. Initiate the MOU for signatures from both parties.
3. Handle distribution of finalized copies to:
- The high school or district
- CSU department
- CSU Registrar’s office
- CSU Online
About Hidden Links for Registration
- Hidden links are used for students to register and provide valuable trackable data for our high school student populations. Course links are set up with special section numbers that are specifically tied to each high school, tuition costs and sponsored billing.
- Hidden registration course links for each individual high school or district created by CSU Online.
- The high school or district contact will receive an email with their specific course links.
- High school or the district distributes links to their students that intend to register for the Dual Enrollment online course sections.