How can you effectively weave video, audio, and graphics to narrate captivating stories? How do you harness editing techniques to engage audiences across various contexts? Delve into the world of video editing where storytelling meets technical finesse. In this corporate video editing course, explore the art of creating seamless and impactful narratives through a blend of visual elements. Whether you have never edited a video before, or have experience producing professional content, this course provides a comprehensive journey towards refining your skills and expanding your expertise.
This course is designed to help you:
- Collaborate with corporate entities to strategize and execute successful editing projects.
- Craft compelling corporate videos tailored for marketing, PR, education, and diverse purposes.
- Immerse in the power of storytelling within the editing process, ensuring narratives resonate effectively.
- Master the art of constructing compelling visual stories using video, text, soundbites, and music.
- Acquire foundational principles of picture composition for visually compelling edits.
- Appreciate aesthetics in video editing to elevate visual appeal and audience engagement.
Jesse Grace is an experienced educator in Media Communication, with 10 years of experience in video production, marketing, and news-related roles. Jesse is an Emmy-nominated video producer, holding a Master's degree in Public Communication and Technology from CSU's Journalism and Media Communication department. She has been teaching at CSU since 2016.
Jesse has production experience in a multitude of video genres, having produced educational content for the National Park Service, directed and produced PBS documentaries, and created marketing and PR videos for CSU departments. Most recently, her documentary "CO-Existing with Wildfire" aired on Rocky Mountain PBS in 2023 and is available for viewing on the RMPBS website.
Growing up in South Africa, Jesse infuses her diverse background into her teaching style while emphasizing skills needed to secure jobs and find work worldwide. She is committed to fostering engaging, high-quality online courses, providing students with a comprehensive gateway into the captivating world of visual communication and video editing.
Outside of CSU, she is an outdoor enthusiast and certified Yoga and meditation teacher. Always up for an adventure, Jesse is passionate about experiencing different cultures while traveling the world. She loves mountain biking, backpacking, scuba diving, cultivating her own vegetables, and occasionally attempting to surf.
Learn more at: